Online Abstract Submission System Open October 30, 2018
Online Abstract Submission Deadline February 28, 2019
Notification of Acceptance March 15, 2019
Early Bird Registration Deadline April 15, 2019
Online Registration Deadline May 15, 2019
- All abstracts must be submitted and be received before February 28, 2019 through Online Abstract Submission System.
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register before April 15, 2019 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- The maximum abstracts for each presenting author are 3 papers.
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- A Short Abstract is required, which must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 250~ 400 words.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized).
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The total number of TABLE / GRAPHS / IMAGES should not exceed THREE.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 5MB and JPG format is recommended.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the AOCC 2019, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance / rejection to presenting authors only by March 15, 2019.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Each author with more than 2 accepted paper for oral or poster presentation must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the AOCC 2019 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.